Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some New Ideas

Today I woke up early and went with dad to a seminar with dad about starting a business. There was a class for teenagers about becoming an Entrepreneur, and so I got this brilliant idea that I should start a business while I'm in my teenage years,that way, I can start saving money for the many years of college I plan to go to. There's only a couple problems about that though. I have no idea what to do for a business, I don't have any money to start a business, and lastly I don't think it would work very well in the place that I live.

Another option for a job is an airplane pilot. It would be cool to be able to go up into the sky and fly.

After the seminar, me and Dad went to a football game. EWU against ISU. The Eagles won, thought the Bangles put up a good fight. The two teams were tied until fourth quarter.

The football game gave me a headache, and so now I'm dizzy. I'm really tired too.

I'm hungry at the moment since the last time I ate was six hours ago, so I think I'll post this and go get some food.

Hasta manana,
~The Big Dreamer~