Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lots of Differences.

Today was my second day of high school. I had three orientations for classes today. English, Geometry, and Finding Your Path. They were extremely long and boring, although my English teacher is fun. He can do this voice that he calls the 'Illuminator.' It's funny.

Anyway, tomorrow I have another piano lesson with the new teacher. I'm still getting used to her. She is totally different from my old teacher. Her teaching techniques seem to be more laid back. She has me do less in the lesson than the other teacher did. Also her piano is electric so it is frustrating to play on. I'll get used to it eventually.

Tonight at mutual we played glow-in-the-dark volleyball. It was another different thing. I'm not very good at volleyball in the first place and this just makes it harder. the ball was near invisible because the spray on it wasn't very bright. All the glow sticks around our wrists and necks were cool to see though. It was fun to spin around and see the light all around you.

Another thing that I recently started is early morning seminary. It is tiring but it wakes me up so I ready to start on school work as soon as I get back. As a plus, Sis. Smiley always gives us plenty of candy during class so we're all hyped up by the time it's over.

Some cool things I thought about today: Ideas for Halloween costumes. This year me and Lydia are going as an Indian and a Cowgirl. Some ideas I liked were a half angel/half devil costume, a nursery rhyme theme where one of us dresses up like the moon and another a cow, and a glow stick person, where you cover yourself with glow-sticks and glow in the dark.

That brought up the idea of a glow in the dark wedding, where everything is covered in glow sticks. It is a fun idea, but very unrealistic.

Anyway, that's all for now,
~The Big Dreamer~