Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Exciting Dance

Okay, I haven't posted in a week, but my life was boring. It is now getting more interesting though. Today at church, I volunteered to sing a solo for the young woman's night of excellence, and Sis. Romero invited all the young men and parents to that.

Also, my neighbor, Sara is getting baptized, and she asked me to give a talk on the Holy Ghost at her baptism, next Saturday.

Also, for mutual next Tuesday I have to dress up as my favorite bible/book of Mormon character, but I have no idea who to dress up as.

Last night there was a stake dance. Sis. Romero gave Meagan, Ray, and I a ride. On the way to Chewelah, where the dance was, we got pulled over by a cop. Sis. Romero had a front headlight and the cop just gave us a warning. It turned out that the cop was actually LDS too because he told us we should go to the North Stake dance because he had a couple sons that were at that dance.

So, Sis. Romero decides she needs to floss her teeth because there was something stuck in them and so we go into Safeway to buy floss. Well, when we came out, we got pulled over again this time because she was speeding. She got a $200 ticket.

So the dance was normal, even though we got there more than halfway late, and then on the way home, we stopped at a gas station to buy some snacks for the trip back home.

The police officers that had pulled us over were in the store, eating dinner. That was interesting to say the least.

During the dance, Maria came up to me and said that her sister Kala, who is also my Trek sister, is jealous of her because she gets to come to dances and see me every month and Kala doesn't get to come until next August.

I wouldn't think that I became close enough to Kala that she would really miss me that much. I guess she thinks of me like a older sister now, though. I don't mind that much really. Sarah is the one sister that I really miss, and she doesn't come to Stake dances because she is in Republic Branch.

I guess that's all that has happened,
~The Big Dreamer~