Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dentist

So, I just got back from the dentist. I got a filling done on each side, the tooth that is farthest in the back. My mouth is completely numb and I don't know how I'm going to eat since I can't eat anything but really soft foods for the rest of the day. Also, you know that metallic taste that you get when metal touches a new filling? Well, there is a band for my braces right beside both fillings, making my mouth filled with the annoying metallic taste. They liked the color of my braces though, green.

This morning in seminary, we talked about the birth of Christ and then how at twelve years old, Jesus was left behind at Jerusalem. After that, we all started telling stories about we got lost. It was entertaining when Matt was telling his story, someone said that he started crying when he got lost, and this was just a month ago, and he agreed and went along with it. He said he went to the gift shop and bought some chapstick and sat there messing with the chapstick for two hours before his class found him.

I have found my new favorite quote. It is, "Live like there's no tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever."

~The Big Dreamer~