Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A cool website I found

I found this website and it's interesting, but it's mostly for kids so... anyway, the link is www.misfits.favland.com

I'd like to post my memoir on here, but I don't know how, as it's a document and not a website. Also, the last time I tried, it didn't work, so I guess that you can't read it. It's seven pages long, so I don't want to post it on here, but I might have to if someone really wants to read it.

Anyway, I haven't posted in a long time, and I'm sorry but nothing really exciting has happened. Just normal life.

My and mom were talking the other day and we got talking about what people would think if they could see into our minds. If someone saw into my mind, they would get lost. I'm always thinking about one of the many stories I'm working on, and also schoolwork that has to be done, plus worrying about events coming up. My mind is hectic. I think way to much, as you have probably realized.

So, Lydia is writing a story, and for it she needs a whole bunch of cat names, so me and Lydia were trying to think of names of cats we had in the past. If you think of any, let me know so I can tell her. Thanks.

I guess that's it,
~The Big Dreamer~