Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Extinction

Evidently, the writing prompts fro NaBloPoMo have stopped, because there isn't one again today. However, I found a site that provides writing prompts. Here is today's: Assuming that complete recovery were instantaneous, would you be willing to accept a year of total paralysis below the neck to prevent the otherwise certain extinction of a species of animal?


Complete paralysis for an animal? It sounds kind of crazy, really, but I think I'd do it. As long as it wasn't permanent. I don't I could handle permanent paralysis. What I want to know is how someone being paralyzed from the neck down would stop a species from going extinct.


Anyway, I reached 10,000 words on my novel today. Yay! It's cause for celebration! Actually, I'm not doing much. I still have a long way to go. This post is going to be short, like the last bunch, because I actually have stuff to do and so can't ramble on. Plus, you run out of ideas when you blog every day.