Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2

Today's prompt is: What's your favorite poem? (And if you don't have one, why?)


I don't really have a favorite poem, mostly because I'm really into poetry. I do like 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost, though. And also 'I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud' by William Wordsworth.

I stayed up late last night finishing Inkheart. Of course, I've read it many times, but I do enjoy reading books over and over again, especially ones that I can relate to, like Inkheart. Imagine if this world was just a book and people could be read in and out of it.

The last ASB meeting of the year was this morning, and I probably won't be in it next year, because I'll probably be going to the Omak district rather than the Monroe district of WAVA. There's so much fun stuff planned for next year though. They're planning a writing club, and having published authors come in and share experiences and such. But it's only for people in the Monroe district. Oh, and they're going to try and put on prom next year. That should be interesting to see them pull off.