Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Expensive Things That I Want But Probably Won't Ever Get

Today's Prompt: You've just been given a million dollars. You are not allowed to keep it or give it to anyone you know personally. What do you do with it and why? 


If I had a million dollars to spend, I would buy:

<--This island, in Canada, featured here for the price of $220,000. Plus have a cabin built on it for around $1,300 as found here. Why? Because I've always wanted a private island, and I need somewhere to sleep when I'm there.





And this sailboat to take me there for $3,925, found here. I'd need this to get to the island. -->


This grand piano, for the price of $24,000, from here. I want this so I can play music on a nice piano, of course. -->

At least $200 worth of books....probably more. I'm sure you can figure this out....

$100,000 would be given to the church for tithing, of course...

<--This laptop, found here, for $2,089, because I've heard that it is the perfect laptop for writers.

A trip to visit the 7 wonders of the world, outlined here, for the approximate price of $25,695 (for my parents, Lydia, and I), because I've always wanted to travel the world.

The remaining $720,791 would be spent on small things such as movie tickets, fine dining at fancy restaurants,  clothes shopping sprees, getting through driver's ed, birthday and holiday gifts for friends, family, and even extended family, etc. etc........because I don't know any other big things I would spend lots of money on.

Anyway, today was a bad day for me and I only got 91 words written, so I'll definitely have to make up for it tomorrow, but it's okay. I'm super tired right now, because of a headache I have, so I'll be going to bed now. Goodnight!