Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Trip

It's been a long time since I last posted. Nothing much has happened, except that since I last posted, I have been sick with a cold. It just barely disappeared on Friday, but I still have a slight cough.

Sister Romero was in a car crash, but no one was injured, she's just sore. In mutual she kept staring off into space and claimed it was from the crash. There was supposed to be a planning meeting for mutual, but we didn't get much accomplished because everyone was way to hyper, or at least the laurels. The Mia maids just sat at the back of the room, watching in amusement at them. Brianne and Elizabeth got into a fight which included Brianne fake crying, Elizabeth getting slapped, and the two of them getting into a wrestling match. It was interesting to say the least.

Wednesday, when I went to the library, I got both the third Eragon book, and the third Inkheart book, two of my favorite series. Unfortunately, The third Eragon book is so thick that even though I literally read it all day Thursday and then all day Saturday, I'm still only half way through. It's going to take forever to finish reading them, since I don't have very much free time anymore. I would read them at night, but I'm out of the habit of reading into the early hours of the morning, like I used to, not to mention that Seminary is way to early to stay up late reading.

On Thursday, my family left really early to travel to Logan, Utah to go to Becky's wedding. I read the whole time, which I'm pretty sure frustrated Lydia, because she was bored and was always bugging me.

We spent the night at a hotel in Logan. The next day, we went to the temple to see Becky get married. The Logan temple is so pretty. It looks so much like a castle and I have now put it on the list of temples that I'd consider to get married in.

Becky was so pretty and I really liked her dress. After we left the temple, we went and ate at Golden Corral. There was a lot of little kids running around and screaming. It gave me a headache, but I didn't mind to much.

After that, we traveled to Pocatello where we went to Grandma's house and talked for a few hours until the reception. The reception was decorated beautifully. On the other hand, when me, Chalise, Tice, Lydia, and several other boys went out to decorate Becky's car, I found out that the boys have absolutely no skill in decorating cars. They must not have very much experience.

After the reception we went back to Grandma's house and spent the night there. We left the next morning and traveled all day back home. I spent most of the day reading and, once again, Lydia tried to get me to stop. I eventually did and fell asleep again.

We stopped at one of the gas stations and I found a good pair of dolphin earrings that I had to buy. They are my new favorite earrings, since I love dolphins and all.

We got home late and immediately went to bed.

Today in church, Meagan and I were amused by Kati and Michael bickering back and forth. I swear one day that they will end up married by the way they are acting. Meagan was near bursting, because she went and saw Twilight the opening night and I hadn't seen it yet, so it was banned. Kati hadn't seen it either, but surprisingly enough, Michael did go and see it. He said he liked it too.

Anyway, I am now really behind in schoolwork, since I took the vacation. I am not looking forward to tomorrow and having to catch up. I'm going to have to do double the work for the whole week,trying to catch up.

The fireside I attending tonight was great. The speaker, Brother McKinney, is a good speaker. The subject was choices and Brother McKinney spoke about his experience in the army, and all the choices he had to make with that. In between stories, he had Conner, Elizabeth, and EJ sing hymns that related to the talk. It was really good, and the treats afterward were good too. Ann is funny. She was pigging out on brownies, including shoving a whole brownie in her mouth, making it so she couldn't
talk. She and the other Ann keep having contests of who can eat the most.

Oh, and Grandma, I'll try to work on my stories and get them updated as soon as possible for you.

I think that's everything,
~The Big Dreamer~