Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Today for Thanksgiving, the Baloughs came up from down the hill and are joining us since none of my older siblings are coming. Right now we are watching Stuart Little with Sarah, who is eight years old. It's a little strange to have an eight year old hanging around the house today.

I haven't had the opportunity to write at all since I've been trying to catch up with my schoolwork. I'm pretty sure that some of my readers are mad at me because of that.

I heard this song played on the piano that was a medley of five Disney songs that was so cool. I want to find the music for that song and learn it, but it is like seven minutes long, with five songs combined. All I know about it is that it is by Alan Tripp, but I can't find it anywhere.

My piano recital is in two weeks, and I don't even have the song memorized. I'm not even prepared, so I'm so nervous about it. The song is probably the longest that I've tried to memorize, being four pages long. I'll probably end up playing it out of the book.

I'm excited to eat dinner at 2:00 because I'm hungry and I've been smelling the food cooking since yesterday morning. It smells so good, but Thanksgiving dinner always does.

I'm gonna go eat now,
~The Big Dreamer~