Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo

So what does NaBloPoMo stand for? National Blog Posting Month! I've decided to do this since my blogging is very irregular, and it is writing, in a form, and it is for May, and all other months too.

On to my blog post. I am writing way too much, not that it is even possible, right now. I'm working on three fanfictions, (how did that happen?) The Brotherhood, Everlasting Pain, and Insanity. For originals, I'm editing Involuntary Notions; writing an unnamed story; and I just finished Scriptfrenzy yesterday. I won, by the way.

Oh, and Lydia wants to me to write another fanfic, a Warrior's one, so she can make a comic out of it.

On another note, I have gone to two YCL meetings since I last blogged, and those are a lot of fun. Mostly, we've just been designing the T-shirts, which, let me say, are going to be awesome. The theme for camp this year is going to be superheroes, and we are changing a lot of things. No more mock disaster and singing trees, we're doing other things instead. And, instead of having a ton of YCL's, there is going to be a High Adventure, so there are only twelve YCL's right now. 

The dentist said that I have to stop drinking juice and soda, so until my dentist appointment next week sometime, I have pretty much been not drinking anything, since I don't like water or milk and I always used to drink juice. 

I found a possible place to put the geocache that I got for Christmas, so now I just have set it all up there and post it. It should be up soon.

I've decided to attempt another writing contest. There are three next summer. The June one is called WriDaNoJu, which I am not going to put the full form up because it isn't that great. However, this is the one I'll probably be doing, despite being during finals. The July one is JulNoWriMo, and it stands for July Novel Writing Month. Since girl's camp and a family reunion at the end of the month are both in July, it might be troublesome to try and accomplish, but it would make a nice challenge. August is AugNoWriMo, which I'm sure you can guess is August Novel Writing Month. That one would be interesting, since at the end of the month I'm not even going to be home. That and it is too close to November, so it might ruin my writing vibes for NaNoWriMo. Also, it is too far away. I can't wait another three months! I don't know what one to do, but I might attempt all three and see what happens. Or maybe, I could write a massive 150,000 word novel during all three months. That would be cool, but unlikely to happen. 

I have a talk next Sunday, on Mother's Day. Here's the catch though. I'm not even giving it in my ward. I'm giving it in my grandma's Ward, in front of a whole bunch of relatives and strangers. That should be fun (Can you hear the sarcasm?) but I couldn't say no. Anyone have any good ideas on what to talk about for a Mother's Day talk? I'm kind of lost on the topic.

I think I'm somewhat getting over my shyness, maybe a little. A couple weeks ago, I had to present some slides things in front of a whole bunch of students for an ASB assembly in WAVA. It was frightening, but things like that keep happening lately. I'm getting used to it. I'm going to have to participate in a Key Club assembly coming up soon. Except, I haven't even completed my 50 hours of service I was supposed to do this year. Whoops. It's strange, though. The one year I don't do a whole bunch of service projects is the year that I end up in Key Club.

I guess that's it for today.