Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Lights

Today's post includes some pictures of lights, because what do people look up to more than light?

Daily posts are getting hard, without making them repetitive, and it's only the third day!

Let's see. I added another chapter of The Brotherhood today. Yeah...

Hmm, what else? I had yogurt for breakfast this morning. Strawberry banana. It was pink.

You know that flower pen I was talking about yesterday? Yeah, it's in my hair now, holding up a bun.

It's really windy outside right now. I hope it doesn't get too much worse so we can still go geocaching tonight, or at least so the power doesn't go out. That would stink because then I couldn't write.

I have a P.E. class connect. You know, I've never been to a P.E. class connect today. I've been to all of my other classes' class connects, but not P.E. What would you do at them? Talk about what exercise you did that week? I can imagine it would be boring, and it's not like I need extra credit for P.E.

Yeah, so that's about all I have to say, really.

I'm thinking about just making this the world's lamest blog post and ending it right here. It's long enough, right?




Oh, and enjoy the light pictures, okay?