Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Church

Today was going to be a relaxed day. I didn't have anything I had to do, just go to classes and sit through them and maybe nod off during Sacrament meeting since I got very little sleep last night...or not.

I was asked, a few minutes before the meeting started, to give a short talk about girl's camp. So I had to think of what I wanted to share and without any notes at all, speak in front of the whole ward. Not fun. Lydia was asked too do it as well as Kati and Anne but it was still really nervewracking. Seriously, I've been expecting to have to give a talk anytime now, but like that was insane. I appearantly did very well though.

Then classes today were kind of boring since I've had the same Sunday School lesson the last three weeks and the same YW lesson twice in a row. All well, I knew all the answers.

Lydia made me go in the office and try out her new tablet the second we walked in the door after church. It wasn't very exciting or new and I think until you got used to it, drawing with the mouse would be easier, but whatever.

For dinner we're having hamburgers and mashed potatoes and it sounds so good since I'm starving. I think some of my problem with not being able to sleep last night was that my stomach was growling, and I never ate breakfast this morning.

I think I'm going to write at least two more chapters for my story, and then I'm going to take a nap, because I am wiped out.

~MajorBookworm~