Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Writer's Block

The only reason I'm really updating this is because I'm bored and I can't write anything because I have really bad writer's block. It's miserable not being able to write, I tell you.

Yesterday was the family potluck and we all gathered at Ginanne's house to feast on spaghetti. Justin brought Heather and Heather's brother. Michael, Jaspenelle, and Damien didn't show up though. Emily was being especially cute and twirling in circles giggling. She was really hyper for some reason.

There is no elluminate sessions at all this week because all the teachers are supervising the poor WASL takers. I'm glad I'm in ninth grade this year so I don't have to take it. That'll definitely make this school week boring, but what can I do?

The WAVE (The WAVA Newspaper) was supposed to come out today, but I don't think it's going to happen, since we didn't have a meeting last Thursday to get everything finalized. Of course, it could be published already and I just haven't noticed it...I don't think so though.

I finished my book last night and so I now have nothing to read once more. Although, I'm hoping to get several books from the library on Thursday, including the next book in the series of the one I just finished, so that should be good. Until then, I'll just have to go book-less, I suppose.

I suppose I could write about the dance last Saturday. I brought Neva and Theda to it. It was pretty boring, not dancing very much, but that's only because the guys won't ask anyone to dance. I need a few more boys I know and are comfortable around to be there so I can ask them to dance. Maybe then I'd actually dance more.

Next Saturday, I'm planning to go with Meagan to the Spokane Stake dance because she says those dances are a lot more fun. The boys are willing to dance with people in stead of just sitting around. Maybe it'll be better and I'll see that our Stake dances really are just boring.

I don't really know what else to write, so farewell for now,
~The Big Dreamer~