Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Thoughts

Today while riding home from Katie's baby shower, mom, Lydia, and I got into a conversation about falling into books, and I was thinking about which book I'd like to fall into, but I can't think of one. I think It'd be a cool idea though and I'm going to try and find a book that I would want to show up in.

At piano lessons last week, I finally got my music fest piece. It's pretty cool, although it looks really complicated at first, it's actually easy, if you catch the pattern.

Anyway, I decided I didn't like my website, so I'm redoing it, so if you go to that previous link, the site won't be there. I'll post the new link up when I'm finished with it.

I started a story that I actually might finish, an original one instead of a fanfic. I have it all planned out, rather than just writing as I go, so that might change the fact that it'll get finished or not. I'm not releasing it to the public until it's finished though, so you'll have to wait. It might be awhile. I have like 30 chapters planned, give or take a few. I'll tell you a couple things. It's set in the land of Abecedaria( my land I've created that all my original stories take place in) and it's main character is named Izabella Jade Trimmor. It has magic and romance and evil peoples and adventures, all mixed into one. Your average fairy tale. It is sort of modern, but different too,. in a weird sort of way.

Anyway, that's all about my story.

My birthday is next Wednesday, and I'm kind of excited, kind of not. Nothing big is really happening, except that we're going to see Inkheart, which is one of my favorite books ever.

Anyway, that's it,
~The Big Dreamer~