Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Plain Old Update

School was canceled the last three days, due to snow. So, I've still been doing school work, but there hasn't been seminary. Also, there isn't mutual tonight. So the snow is causing troubles.

I'm getting sick of it now, especially since I just shoveled a bunch of snow and ice off the porch.

There hasn't been much going on, other than school work, so this'll probably be boring.

I've finally got back on track with my fanfiction I've been writing. It's been a while since I actually put some progress on it, but I've gotten eight chapters up in the last two weeks, which is pretty good. Of course, I'm still way behind, so it's going to take some major writing to catch up to where I'm supposed to be with it.

Anyway, my birthday is coming up in like three weeks, exactly. It's not really a big deal, because it's my fifteenth birthday so nothing big is changing. We're planing on going to see Inkheart for it, which is one of my many favorite books. I'm excited for the movie.

That's it,
~The Big Dreamer~