Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pre-NaNo Warm Up

Tell us about five things you want to do before you die. 
1) Write and publish at least one book/novel.
2) Travel - visit every continent - or at least Egypt, Italy, France, India, Guatemala, and Scotland.
3) Swim with dolphins in their natural habitat.
4) Find a spouse and raise a family.
5) Something incredibly reckless, like skydiving or something... O_o

~~~ 

NaNoWriMo is right around the corner, and already I'm preparing for it. I'm participating in a Pre-NaNo Contest on writing.com where you pretty much write your outline, develop your plot, and define your characters for your novel all during October. It's going pretty well and my plot is going to be epic. I'm trying for a sci-fi of sorts again, rather than another fantasy. It's going to take place on the moon. :)

My drive test to finally get my license has been scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm super nervous for it, especially since I'm not really sure about parallel parking. Seriously, it can't be that hard though, everyone has to pass it to drive, right?

The Brotherhood II is all plotted out. I've got the outline written, plus the first three chapters. I plan on posting up the Prologue tomorrow. The only problem is that I need another title other than 'The Brotherhood II'. I'm not that great at coming up with titles, except on the rare occasion, like 'Involuntary Notions' and 'Tentative Reality', both of which were complete accidents, but that I decided I liked after all.

I was also planning on posting up Everlasting Heartache this month too, but I might wait until December, when I'm less busy writing other things to post it up. It's not like anyone's going to miss it, like they will The Brotherhood II.