Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday

Well my birthday was fun. They completely forgot about it in Seminary, but I was sung to on Thursday, so it was all good. We went to see Inkheart. It was pretty good but a lot was changed from the book. That was disappointing, but they pretty much do that with every movie so what can I say?

I finally got a facebook account, because Meagan insisted. It was also because the Payne family moved away and with several members of their family with facebook accounts, I might be able to keep in touch.

Today I searched through the house looking for some old stories that I had written a while ago. I found a couple, although not the one I was searching for in the first place, but all well. Anyway, so I'll work on getting those typed up and edited and they'll soon be posted on my site.

I guess that's all that is new. Till next time,
~The Big Dreamer~