Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday

Today is Monday and as such, it is officially lousy. Of course, it could be something to do with the fact that I didn't get much sleep last night due to reading Dracula right before bed...yeah, not a smart idea. Still, it's a library book and I only get it for two weeks. Before bed is the only time for me to read.

I started another story, this one, hopefully, will last a bit longer than my last idea. I have big plans for this one though, so it'll probably last. It isn't my usual rambling writing that I do, it's more structured. But then again, I wrote Involuntary Notions without any plans whatsoever and managed to finish it in a month, so who knows what'll happen.

Speaking of Involuntary Notions, the editing process has slowed down for that. I've gotten writer' block for it. Of course, I could just skip to a different part of the story, but then I'd have to be careful not to change too much, in case I change something when I stay working on earlier parts again. Knowing my luck, I'd end up completely messing up the whole story...I've done it before.

I was wondering, earlier today, whether anyone has ever won every single game of Freecell. I mean, there's like 1000000 different games. I'm sure it's possible, but I wonder how long it would take, and if anyone had done it. It might be something to look into.

On another note, the adapter for my laptop isn't working anymore. Lydia has graciously let me borrow hers whenever my battery needs to be recharged, but it is getting annoying having to recharge my laptop every two hours. Mom was supposed to order a new one online, but I don't know if she ever did.

I guess that's enough rambling for now.